Cheeky Pork and Apple Burgers with a Crispy Green Salad and Toasted Rolls
|Prep time||20 minutes|
|Cook time||15 minutes|
|Total time||35 minutes|
|Portion Size 365g|
|Nutrition Per Portion|
Time: 35 mins
- 1 Onion large finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove crushed and chopped
- 450g Pork minced, lean
- 75g Cheeky Cow Half Fat Mature Cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons Apple eating, skin on grated
- 2 tablespoons Coriander chopped
- 1 tablespoon Mint chopped
- 2 pinches of Pepper black ground
- 1 Apple medium eating, skin on, cored and sliced into 4
- 4 50g Wholemeal buns
Crispy Green Salad
- 320g Lettuce iceberg shredded
- 80g Pepper green (capsicum) de-seeded
- 8 Spring onions sliced
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise light
Cheeky Service Hint:
Serve each Cheeky apple burger with a medium to small toasted or non-toasted burger bun, 120g (¼) of the crispy green salad and a level tbsp of light mayonnaise.
Cheeky Handy Hint:
If not for immediate use rub the apple surface with lemon juice, lightly wrap the burgers in cling film, place in a suitable lidded container, refrigerate and use within 24 hours.
Cheeky Nutrition Hint:
Cheeky Cow Half Fat Mature Cheese has 50% less fat and saturated fat than mature cheddar and 36% less calories.
Apples eating are low in Saturated Fat and Salt and are a good source of Dietary Fibre and Vitamin C.